Lori and I went shopping at the Memorial Day Weekend Farmers’ Market in Des Moines, IA. I need to work more on my techniques, but this is a very good venue for practicing street photography.
Went to the first Winter Market of 2009 and tried to take more photos of people. Here are a few of my fav’es.
I’ve got a couple of ideas boiling in my head, building up pressure. I’ll be letting them out on this site over the next month or so. In the mean time, here are some updates on older posts.
- 420 Picture Of The Day# is up to 23 pics.
- CIALUG meeting minutes for April are missing ‘cause there wasn’t much discussed.
- For Good Places to Eat in the Des Moines Area add Daddy O’s to the list. Close to my home, and they have Yam Fries! Yummy!
- Tip: Catching up on podcasts at 2x speed works, but only if you don’t get too far behind. Had to perform some triage on my back log of podcasts this week.
- SomaFM donation required me to sign up again for PayPal. UGH. Guess that just shows how much I like SomaFM, right?