Skip to content
CHDK – Firmware hack for Canon point-and-shoot cameras
- TJ reviewed the installation procedure and discussed some of the extra functionality to be gained.
- Installs to a CF card (must be under 4 GB).
- Booting to it does not replace anything on your camera, so camera’s firmware remains un-touched (read: you won’t void your warranty).
- CHDK Wiki
- It does help to connect an antenna to your internal wireless card.
- What happens when you send /dev/null to /dev/null? How do you get it back?
- Origins: USENET and IRC. MUDs, MUSHes and MOOs.
- Photo sharing sites such as SmugMug, Picasa, Flickr, Shutterbug, PhotoBucket, etc.
- OpenID use with sites.
- Facebook, MySpace, etc.